PAST AND UPCOMING PERFORMANCES
- September 14, 2014, 2pm: New York - Trios and quartets - Martinu, Beethoven - Serio divertimenti ensemble.
- September 16, 2014, at noon: Philadelphia - Recital with Ian Shafer, oboe. Works by Schumann, Poulenc, Nielsen and Hanson.
- September 18, 2014, at noon: Philadelphia - Recital with Ian Shafer, oboe. Works by Schumann, Poulenc, Nielsen and Hanson.
- September 25, 2014: Polish National Home, Glen Cove, NY - Recital with Kinga Augustyn, violin - Works by Chopin, Bartok, Zarzycki
Szymanowski, Saint Saëns.
- September 28, 2014, at 1:30pm: Mannes, Concert Hall, NYC - Trio Recital - S. C. H. Trio - Works by Mozart, Dvorak, Piazzolla.
- October 20, 2014, at noon: Stony Brook, NY - Recital with Branko Stimic, violin - Enesco, Bartok.
- November 15, 2014 at 8pm: Freeport, NY - Recital with Carol Wincenc, flute - Works by Bach, Poulenc and Prokofiev. Freeport Community
Concert Association, Freeport, NY. https://sites.google.com/site/freeportconcertassociation/Home
- November 19, 2014, at noon: New York City, Columbia University - Recital with Kinga Augustyn, violin. Beethoven project: the ten sonatas
for violin and piano. Sonatas Nos. 2 and 4.
- December 13, 2014, at 8pm: Stony Brook University, auditorium - Recital with Arnold Choi, cello - Works by Schumann and Brahms.
- January 6, 2015 at 8pm: Paris, Cité Internationale des Arts - 4-hand Piano Recital with Macha Kanza - Works by Debussy, Rachmaninov,
Schumann and Dvorak.
- January 25, 2015 at 3pm: Mozart tribute with Kinga Augustyn and Alexandra S. Dunbar - Works by Mozart and Lutoslawski.
- March 27, 2015, at 7:30pm: New York, First Avenue Presbyterian Church - Brahms, A German Requiem - FAPC Chamber Choir with
Matthieu Cognet and Alexandra Joan, piano four hands.
- May 3, 2015 at 2pm: Old Westbury Gardens, Long Island - Recital with Carol Wincenc, flute - Works by Bach, Poulenc and Prokofiev.
- May 9, 2015 at 7:30pm: Memphis, TN - Recital of Polish music with Kinga Augustyn, violin.
- July 31, 2015 at 8pm: Oberwesel, Germany - French melodies (Debussy, Duparc, Berlioz, Fauré) with Cassandre Berthon, soprano.
- November 7, 2015 at 8pm: Stony Brook, NY - Strauss Burleske for piano and orchestra - Stony Brook Orchestra (Concerto Competition winner).
- January 5, 2016 - Four-hand recital with Macha Kanza - Brussels, Museum of Musical Instruments - Debussy, Rachmaninov, Schumann, Dvorak.
- April 2, 2016 - Recital with Kinga Augustyn, violin - Barnard College, NYC.
- June 20, 2016 at 6pm: New York Sofitel, Fete de la musique in New York - Solo Recital: Haydn, Ginastera, Ravel.
- December 5, 2016 at 7:30pm: Stony Brook Graduate Recital Fauré, Debussy, Chausson, Messiaen - Violin Recital with Dina Nesterenko.
- December 7, 2016 - Stony Brook Graduate Recital Mozart, Chausson - Violin Recital with Katie Smirnova.
- December 15, 2016 at 7pm: TWNY Music, New York City - Peterson Trio with Scott Litroff, saxophone and Erica Chung, flute.
- December 18, 2016 at 7:30pm: Stony Brook Graduate Recital Schumann, Prokofiev - Cello Recital with Zexun Shen.
- March 5, 2017: Saint Louis, MO - Rushmore Music Festival chamber recital - Brahms, Mozart, Dvorak, Stravinsky.
- March 31, 2017: New York City - Spring cabaret concert with Momenta Quartet and Katherine Howell, soprano - Mozart Concerto No. 12 K. 414
- April 20, 2017 at 6:30pm: Stony Brook University- Final DMA Recital - Couperin, Tailleferre, Ravel, Murail, Stravinsky
- June 1, 2017 at 2:30pm: Paris, 4-hand Recital with Macha Kanza
- October 12, 2017 at 2:30pm: Concert Artist Guild Competition, New York City - piano and percussion with Adélaïde Ferrière
- November 10, 2017 at 7pm: Charleston Symphony Orchestra, Charleston, SC - Nartok Concerto for Two pianos and Percussion - with Beata Moon, piano
- December 10, 2017 at 2pm: Hoboken, NJ - Christmas Concert: Schumann, Tchaikovsky, Schubert, Mozart, Massenet - with Travis Bloom, tenor; Katherine Sadler, soprano; Aude Cardona, mezzo-soprano
- December 23, 2017: Conservatoire National de Musique et de Danse de Paris: Saint-Saëns - Danse Macabre - with Adélaïde Ferrière, marimba
- April 25, 2018 at 7pm: Consulat Général de France, New York - Solo Recital - Works by Couperin, Schumann, Chopin, Ravel
- May 10, 2018 at 6:30pm: Consulat Général de France, New York - Hommage to Debussy
- May 12, 2018 at 2pm: El Paso, TX - Mozart and Liszt
- June 11, 2018 at 8pm: Art Base, Brussels - Solo Recital - Works by Schumann, Ravel, Prokofiev "L'Enfant et les Sortilèges"
- June 12, 2018 at 8pm: Atelier Marcel Hastir, Brussels - Solo Recital - Works by Schumann, Ravel, Prokofiev "L'Enfant et les Sortilèges"
- June 20, 2018 at 6:30pm: Hunter College, New York City - Solo Recital - Works by Schumann, Ravel, Debussy
- June 21, 2018 at 8pm: Steinway Hall, New York City - Piano extravaganza
- July 7-8, 14-15 2018: Rushmore Music Festival, Mount Rushmore, SD - Schumann Piano Quartet - Schubert F minor Fantasy
- September 28, 2018 at 7:30pm: New York, First Avenue Presbyterian Church - American Classics - Copland, Bernstein - FAPC Chamber Choir with
Matthieu Cognet and Patrick Kreeger
- December 2, 2018 at 2pm: Hoboken, NJ - Christmas Concert - Broadway
- February 10-22, 2019: Pescara/Montesilvano, Italy - Recording - « Mit Humor » - Odradek Records
- February 16, 2019: Pescara, Italy - Solo Recital - Schumann, Prokofiev, Haydn, Bartok
- March 14-24, 2019: Saint Georges Music Festival, Guadeloupe
- April 5, 2019: Wingate University - Solo recital - Schumann, Prokofiev, Haydn, Bartok
- May 2, 2019: Symphony Space, NYC - Entraide française Concert
- May 10, 2019: Duray's Concerts, Brussels - Piano Recital - Liszt Sonata
- May 12, 2019: MGConcerts, Brussels, Belgium - Liszt Sonata
- May 19, 2019: Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church, NYC - Liszt Sonata
- June 21, 2019: Steinway Hall Two Pianos Extravaganza, NYC (French American Piano Society)
- July 1-22, 2019: Rushmore Music Festival - Brahms, Dvorak, Piazzolla, Janacek
- October 19, 2019 at 2pm: Gledhill Arts Collective Faculty Recital - The DiMenna Center, NYC - Stravinsky, Brahms, Ravel
- November 6, 2019: Greenwich Arts Council, Greenwich, CT - Kenneth Kuo, Cello - Chopin, Schumann, Brahms, Boccherini
- November 18, 2019: Festival Pianissimes, Paris - Adelaïde Ferrière, Marimba - Piazzolla, Saint-Saëns, Vivaldi, Gershwin
- November 24, 2019: Parlour Music Series, Chambersburg, PA - Recital “Mit Humor” - Schumann, Prokofiev, Haydn, Bartok
- December 8, 2019: Community Church of Hoboken, Hoboken, NJ - Christmas Concert